Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-Reader Match" where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It's our great pleasure to present Michelle Major!
THE LAST MAN SHE EXPECTED: Falling for her arch-nemesis isn’t going to happen. Moving to Starlight was Mara Reed’s first step forward after her devastating divorce. But had she known she’d find Parker Johnson, her ex-husband’s ruthless divorce attorney, there, she might have gone in a different direction. Away from the big city, Mara is seeing Parker in a new light—but is it enough for her to set aside her anger?
Animal-loving, chocoholic, and outdoorsy author looking for readers who share a love of smart heroines, sexy heroes, and always a happily ever after. Laughter is a definite and please know that I love to share pics of my menagerie of dogs, cats, and a constant array of adorable foster kittens.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
- Must love second chances and starting over on the way to true love.
- Must appreciate the charm of small towns and all their quirky characters
- Must love a flawed hero who loves the heroine with his whole heart (sexy forearms are a bonus!)
- Must love a heroine who leads with her heart while she’s determined to find her place in the world
- Must be ready to laugh and cry with a four-legged sidekick who steals a few scenes
What to expect if we’re compatible:
- Lots of butterflies and goosebumps while reading
- Banter between characters and friendships that add depth to the stories
- An author who loves to hear from her readers
- A promise to always give you a hopeful story with all the feels
- Did I mention the cute foster kitten photos?
How could being so wrong suddenly feel so right?
Falling for her arch-nemesis
Isn’t going to happen.
Moving to Starlight was Mara Reed’s first step forward after her devastating divorce. But had she known she’d find Parker Johnson, her ex-husband’s ruthless divorce attorney, there, she might have gone in a different direction. Away from the big city, Mara is seeing Parker in a new light--but is it enough for her to set aside her anger?
Romance Contemporary [Harlequin Special Edition, On Sale: September 1, 2020, Mass Market Paperback / e-Book, ISBN: 9781335894779 / eISBN: 9781488070020]
Michelle Major is the best selling, RITA award-winning author of over twenty sexy and sweet contemporary romances. She loves second-chances love stories, smart heroines, and strong heroes. A midwesterner at heart, she's made the Rocky Mountains her home for over twenty-five years and is thrilled to share her books with readers. Connect with her at www.michellemajor.com or on Facebook and Twitter (@michelle_major1)
No comments posted.