Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-Reader Match" where we introduce you to authors you may fall in love with. It's our great pleasure to present S.L. Choi!
Urban fantasy featuring high-octane action scenes, steamy romance, and loads of humor served up by a kick butt female lead who can match any alpha energy, such as Malaney “Lane” Callaghan, the FMC of the Blood Fae Druid series. She has fangs and talons, but the girl loves her blades, and she knows how to use them.
S.L. Choi is an urban fantasy author with a deep love for humor, fast-paced action, and hit-you-in-the-heart feels. She grew up imagining goblins living in the rocks outside her bedroom window, while fairies flew through the flowers. Now she puts those stories to paper. When not writing, she is either photographing the beautiful New England area, hiking, gaming with her equally nerdy husband, or attending to the small furry overlords who rule them both.
The reader who will swipe right on the second book in the Blood Fae Druid series, BAD GIRLS BITE, will love…
- fae like you’ve never seen before
- in-your-face stabby action (stress on the stabby part)
- humor – from cheesy to dark, to snarky to sweet, and every flavor in between
- romance that builds from steam to blow-the-lid-off-the-pot heat
- alphas males matched with equally alpha females
- twisty plots that lead to a wild ride
What to expect if we're compatible:
- To read BAD GIRLS DRINK BLOOD and BAD GIRLS BITE… and stalk me for deets on book 3 (which is coming in October)!
- To come to my TikTok for the awesome book aesthetics but witness me being an awkward author dork with a cheesy sense of humor.
- To follow my Facebook author page for the book stuff and get lost in blatantly stolen memes and cat content.
- To drop by my Instagram for more book stuff and discover my coffee addiction (as demonstrated by the copious images of my coffee shop writing).
- To basically discover I’m an awkward, caffeine addicted, cat lover who loves connecting with my readers.
2 comments posted.