Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the "Author-Reader
Match" where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It's our great
pleasure to present†Dacia M Arnold!†
Dystopian Mom Fiction. In Apparent Power, Sparks
fly in a motherís journey to pick up the pieces after devastation. Because saving the world
without a kid on your leg is just childís play. Does she save her family? Or humanity?
Thirty-something contemporary science fiction author seeks closet readers of YA dystopian
who enjoy the high-action and high-stakes of titles like Divergent and Hunger Games, but
desperately want a heroine who understands the struggles of motherhood.
What Iím looking for in my ideal reader match:
What to expect if weíre compatible:
- Their idea of a perfect date includes an overnight babysitter (they exist), and silence
found in a nice hotel with a Jacuzzi tub, paperback or e-reader, candles, and wine.
- Did I mention silence?
- Loves to read strong, relatable female characters with morals and reverence for
- Likes action-packed adventures of a mother doing everything she can to keep her
- Has parental guilt every single time they leave their children for any reason, but
especially a perfect date or work.
- Could really use a full body massage
- Enjoys shining examples of functional adult relationships because they help them
voraciously hate the bad guy
- Spends spare time thinking about or prepping for any and every kind of disaster
- Frequent public appearances to unite in exhausted solidarity
- Two more books in the DiaZem series following Apparent Power
- More books varying in genre
- Frequent giveaways via my newsletter and Facebook
DiaZem Book One
A dormant gene awakens in a quarter of the world's population and the effects are
apocalyptic. With an even rarer gene, the life of Valerie Russell turns into a shocking race
When the human body begins to require more electricity than needed to keep a heart beating,
cars lose power, phones no longer function, and planes fall from the sky.
Stranded in southern Colorado, a hundred miles from home--and from her two-year-old son--
Valerie must find it within herself to trek the distance with the help of a questionable assembly
of ex-military friends of the family.
Dystopian [Self Published, On Sale: February 8, 2019, e-
Book (reprint), ISBN: 9781732467408 / ]
Dacia M Arnold is an award-wining American novelist of dystopian, scifi and dark fiction. She
enjoys writing main characters who are otherwise normal people with extraordinary abilities.
She is also a mother, ten-year Army Veteran, and an Amazon #1 Bestseller.
8 comments posted.
This sounds very interesting. I like wondering how I would handle a situation like this.
(Mary Songer 4:59pm May 11)
Wow. I am intrigue. A different type and if I do not win a copy I will definitely buy one. I give honest reviews on goodread, amazon and freshfiction. I like a good strong woman hero and she already sounds interesting from what I have read.
(Sherrie Wood 7:10pm May 12)