On Sale: May 24, 2022
Add to Wish List
A brand-new heartwarming story of love and friendship from bestselling author Carolyn Brown, featuring:
- A bride who might be getting cold feet...
- Her groom-to-be who only wants to show her how much he loves her
- A sassy grandmother who loves to give advice
- The perfect family reunion that proves love can save us again and again
- Bonus content--two novellas to help you celebrate the seasons!
A week before your wedding is one heckuva time for your ex to ride back into town, stirring up trouble. But that's exactly the predicament Darla McAdams finds herself in. Darla's on the verge of breaking up with her fiancé, Will Jackson--only a week before the wedding. Her parents would disown her, but Darla's sure that her Granny Roxie will understand when Darla tells her that her first love, Andy, has come back to town. Thank goodness for a wise granny's reminiscences of her own sassy wedding at just the right moment...
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!