Mistletoe, Mischief, and the Marquis
On Sale: November 29, 2016
Featuring: Lillian Prim; The Marquis of Wythebury
Add to Wish List
Romance Historical | Holiday | Novella / Short Story
The Marquis of Wythebury, is expecting an ordinary
Christmastide at Hurst—until he is set upon by a beautiful
miss who takes him to task for not allowing his young
nephews to play outside. In his mind, a five and seven year
old needn’t get chilled in the snow; better to plop them in
front of the fire with a book. Few people have ever been
brave enough to challenge him over anything, much less the
rearing of his wards. The cheeky Miss Prim has no such
compunction. No matter how fetching he finds her, he can’t
give in to his attraction…for she is the sister of his best
Growing up the middle child of five rambunctious girls,
Lillian Prim doesn’t understand why two young boys visiting
Hurst don’t know how to play until she meets their dashing
guardian. The Marquis of Wythebury is commanding and
intensely serious-minded. To her surprise, she’s captivated
by him. It’s all she can do not to give into her feminine
fantasies about him kissing him. Lillian has no intention of
falling in love with the Marquis, but she will create
Christmastide mischief and teach the boys and the handsome
Marquis how to play.
1 comment posted.
Re: Mistletoe, Mischief, and the Marquis
45 Great methods To Use Essential Oils
45 Great strategies to utilize Essential Oils and Achieve Amazing Results
1. Athlete's foot? Melaleuca is fantastic!
2.Potpourri which has lost its aroma may be restored by adding a couple of drops of essential oil.
3.To help a scented candle, put a drop or two of essential oil to the hot melted wax as the candle bums.
4. Let it blackjack sniper buy a day. Scatter on the carpets on your own house. Let sit for an hour or so and hoover.
5.Shoes might be freshened by either dropping several globules of Geranium essential oil right to the shoes or by setting a cotton ball dabbed with a few drops of Lemon oil to the shoes.
6.Place a couple drops of your favorite essential oil linkedinfluence review cotton ball and stick it in your vacuum cleaner bag. Lemon or Purify are fine. Geranium helps with pet odors.
7. For great smelling towels, sheets, clothes, etc. place a few drops of your favourite essential oil onto a little piece of terry cloth and throw into the clothes dryer while drying.
8. Are mice a trouble? Place several drops of Peppermint penny stock prophet get now a cotton ball and area at problem locations.
9. 1 or 2 drops will promote healing.
10. Homemade sachets are more aromatic when essential oils are combined with the blooms and herbs.
11. An essential oil dropped onto a radiator scent ring or light bulb will not only fill the room with a wonderful fragrance, but may also set a disposition such as casino roulette flaw uplifting (do not put essential oil in the socket).
12.A couple of drops of your favorite oil or blend in the rinse water of your hand washables makes for nice results.
13.Melaleuca oil was used by fishermen for many years. Make use of a drop or two
(Ovagju Ferrer 2:53am December 16)
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!