Summer Blow-Out Promotion
Authors, Publishers, Groups
It's hard to believe but the summer is almost here. People are planning their vacations, arranging children's activities and getting ready for the favorite time of the year. Fresh Fiction is kicking off the season with a SUMMER BLOW-OUT! Running from May 22nd (yes, we're anticipating the Memorial Day weekend) through Labor Day, September 7th -- we'll be running separate contests, blogging, reading lists, recipes, interviews and reader activities as well as our regular monthly contests, Books Not To Miss and columns to reach over 300,000 readers.
The main events include:
- Pack Your Beach Tote - May 22nd to June 15th
- Christmas in July - July 6th to July 26th
- Dog Days of Summer - August 10th to August 24th
Each summer promotion includes a unique newsletter, daily social media messages, themed contests, interviews, blog posts and reading list. Readers love to learn about new-to-them authors or to find out what's up with their favorites so it's a chance to put your name and books on their radar.
So... here's the scoop on our SUMMER BLOW-OUT!!!
You'll get THREE contests (Pack Your Beach Tote, Christmas in July, and Dog Days of Summer), guest blog day with a contest or giveaway, one day advertisement spot in our daily Fresh Pick newsletter (banner construction is not included, you must provide a 468x60 banner), enhanced visibility on our author lists and book pages.
You can get the whole SUMMER BLOW-OUT (May 22nd to August 24th) for only $349!
Or you can buy each special promotion for $129 each (you'll save if you buy the Summer Blow-Out!)
Fresh Fiction Contest Management includes: two contest pages: the contest description with entry page and the "thank-you" page. The contest description includes two images: author publicity photo, a contest image (if provided) or the cover image of your latest or upcoming book as well as a three paragraph description of your contest (or copy provided). A link to your web site and thank you blurb is provided on the successful entry page. Your bibliography on FreshFiction.com is also listed on the "thank you for entering" page.
An example contest page. (click through for thank-you page or click on the See A Larger Image of Prize for the bonus prize page)
Our multi-pronged strategy for promoting contests includes a central location on the FreshFiction.com web site contest index and weekly promotion in the Fresh Fiction Newsletter (216,000 opt-in subscribers) as well as social media promotion including Facebook, Twitter and more.
- navigation button on top of every FreshFiction.com page
- side bar listing of contest titles with direct links
- contest index with teaser description of contest and link
- promotion in Fresh Fiction newsletters
- description of contest with one image in Fresh Fiction Special Promotion Newsletter
- Twitter and Like buttons on contest page for viral marketing ease
You'll receive the unique entries and winner information on the second business day after the conclusion of your contest.
FreshFiction confirms the winner's mailing address and forwards it to you. The author (or designate) is responsible for the shipping of the prize within a timely period.
All we need is the following information:
- Contest Title (under 20 words)
- Contest Prize
- Contest Description (if you do not provide one, we'll usethe summary of your current book)
- Featured Book (can be current, past or upcoming)
- URL link (we default to your personal website, but you may have a special page you'd like us to link to -- an excerpt, special letter page, etc)
You may also include an image of your contest prize, if you wish.
Do consider our monthly payment option of only $99 per month (one year commitment with credit card or PayPal) to get a full year of Fresh Access. Check out details or call us for a personalized plan at 972-977-6667.
DEADLINE for response is: May 17th for the SUMMER BLOW-OUT enrollment.
Buy the Summer Blow-Out for only $349
Includes 3 contests, banner runs, enhanced appearance, and more
Buy individual contests