Kick Start Your Promotion with a Spring Fling!
Shake off the winter doldrums and take advantage of the seasons changing. Let's give readers a reason to check out your books!
The Fresh Fiction "Spring Fling" runs from March 16th to April 5th. The promotion campaign includes special contests, spring break theme book suggestions, recipes and best of all, readers favorite -- submitted stories of their own spring fever adventures. A special edition newsletter will be published.
You can purchase our Spring Fling promotion for only $129.
* * *
Shake off the winter doldrums and embrace the coming of spring. Thoughts are going to spring breaks, a quick get-away and what to read! The promotion campaign includes special contests, spring break theme book suggestions, recipes and best of all, readers favorite -- submitted stories of their own spring fever adventures. A special edition newsletter will be published. For only $129 you'll get this special promotion!
Buy special Spring Fling promotion for $129
* * *
Fresh Fiction Contest Management includes: two contest pages: the contest description with entry page and the "thank-you" page. The contest description includes two images: author publicity photo, a contest image (if provided) or the cover image of your latest or upcoming book as well as a three paragraph description of your contest (or copy provided). A link to your web site and thank you blurb is provided on the successful entry page. Your bibliography on FreshFiction.com is also listed on the "thank you for entering"
An example contest page. (click through for thank-you page or click on the See A Larger Image of Prize for the bonus prize page)
Our multi-pronged strategy for promoting contests includes a central location on the FreshFiction.com web site contest index and weekly promotion in the Fresh Fiction Newsletter as well as social media promotion including Facebook, Twitter and more.
- navigation button on top of every FreshFiction.com page
- side bar listing of contest titles with direct links
- contest index with teaser description of contest and link
- promotion in Fresh Fiction newsletters
- description of contest with one image in Fresh Fiction Special Promotion Newsletter
- Twitter and Like buttons on contest page
You'll receive the unique entries and winner information on the second business day after the conclusion of your contest.
FreshFiction confirms the winner's mailing address and forwards it to you. The author (or designate) is responsible for the shipping of the prize within a timely period.
All we need is the following information:
- Contest Title (under 20 words)
- Contest Prize
- Contest Description (if you do not provide one, we'll usethe summary of your current book)
- Featured Book (can be current, past or upcoming)
- URL link (we default to your personal website, but you may have a special page you'd like us to link to -- an excerpt, special letter page, etc)
You may also include an image of your contest prize, if you wish.
DEADLINE for response is: March 14th for the Spring Fling promotion.
* * *
Do consider our monthly payment option of only $99 per month (one year commitment with credit card or PayPal) to get a full year of Fresh Access. Check out details or call us for a personalized plan at 972-977-6667.
Sign up for our Monthly Subscription Services
minimum length of subscription is one year
Fresh Access is available for $499 for three consecutive months, $799 for six consecutive months, $1099 for one year. (Featured Book is additional cost of $99 per book.)
We offer Fresh Access, our best value combination package, a better value for authors to improve the effectiveness of promotion with regular and repetitive exposure to readers. The author profiles contain more information for readers: website URL, blog links, contest, reader note, news, author slogan and reader notification service.
Fresh Access includes:
- Enhanced Author Page - includes direct link to your personal website, your author "brand" statement, links to your blog, plus links to your Fresh Fiction contests, news. You can also include a "Dear Reader" note.
- Contest Management each month
- Contest Web Pages:
Each contest has two pages: the contest description with entry page and the "thank-you" page. The contest description includes two images -- publicity photo, a contest image (if provided) or the cover image of your latest or upcoming book as well as a three paragraph description of your contest (or copy provided). A link to your web site and thank you blurb is provided on the successful entry page. Your bibliography on FreshFiction.com is also listed on the "thank you for entering" page.
Our multi-pronged strategy for promoting contests includes a central location on the FreshFiction.com web site contest index, weekly promotion in the Fresh Fiction Newsletter (216,000 opt-in subscribers), as well as Social Media promotion.
- All the unique entries and winner information is provided on the first business day after the conclusion of your contest. Contests run from the first to the end of a month. Fresh Fiction confirms the shipping address of all winners. The purchaser is responsible for the shipping of the prize within a timely period.
- News and Announcements. Release book included in Not-To-Miss Newsletter during release month. All news articles submitted added to the Author News section and included in weekly newsletter as space available.
Enhanced listing on Authors page with larger font, thumbnail photo and motto
Book banners run as appropriate (six month sell period)
- As a Fresh Access author, you'll also be invited to participate in special author promotions
Book notification service (FreshFiction.com registered users will be able to add you to their list of authors to track to receive an email on the day a book is released.)
- You'll also be given a higher priority if you select to be a guest blogger.
* * *
Daily Newsletters plus FreshFiction.com Banners
Reach out to all our readers with the Advertising Showcase! In a single month, you get six daily newsletter slots (only three available per issue) plus two banners (you provide the banners) on FreshFiction.com for only $277. This is the best advertising value we offer reaching over 500,000 readers. Space is limited.
Buy the Advertising Showcase for only $277 per month!
If you have any questions about any FreshFiction.com promotional services, please do not hesitate to contact us at either Sara Reyes or Sales Manager. We've added new services and features so we hope you'll check us out!
Read our blog
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Printable Price Sheets