Authors, Publishers, Groups
Hearts and romance are in the air, and if you write romance, now's the time to remind readers of your books.
* * *
Fresh Fiction Contest Management includes: two contest pages: the contest description with entry page and the "thank-you" page. The contest description includes two images: author publicity photo, a contest image (if provided) or the cover image of your latest or upcoming book as well as a three paragraph description of your contest (or copy provided). A link to your web site and thank you blurb is provided on the successful entry page. Your bibliography on FreshFiction.com is also listed on the "thank you for entering"
An example contest page. (click through for thank-you page or click on the See A Larger Image of Prize for the bonus prize page)
Our multi-pronged strategy for promoting contests includes a central location on the FreshFiction.com web site contest index and weekly promotion in the Fresh Fiction Newsletter (216,000 opt-in subscribers) as well as social media promotion including Facebook, Twitter and more.
- navigation button on top of every FreshFiction.com page
- side bar listing of contest titles with direct links
- contest index with teaser description of contest and link
- promotion in Fresh Fiction newsletters
- description of contest with one image in Fresh Fiction Special Promotion Newsletter
- Twitter and Facebook share buttons on contest page
You'll receive the unique entries and winner information on the second business day after the conclusion of your contest.
FreshFiction confirms the winner's mailing address and forwards it to you. The author (or designate) is responsible for the shipping of the prize within a timely period.
All we need is the following information:
- Contest Title (under 20 words)
- Contest Prize
- Contest Description (if you do not provide one, we'll usethe summary of your current book)
- Featured Book (can be current, past or upcoming)
- URL link (we default to your personal website, but you may have a special page you'd like us to link to -- an excerpt, special letter page, etc)
You may also include an image of your contest prize, if you wish.
DEADLINE for response is: FRIDAY January 14th for the Valentine promotion.
* * *
Do consider our monthly payment option of only $99 per month (one year commitment with credit card or PayPal) to get a full year of Fresh Access. Check out details or call us for a personalized plan at 972-977-6667.
Sign up for our Monthly Subscription Services
minimum length of subscription is one year
Fresh Access is available for $499 for three consecutive months, $799 for six consecutive months, $1099 for one year. (Featured Book is additional cost of $99 per book.)
We offer Fresh Access, our best value combination package, a better value for authors to improve the effectiveness of promotion with regular and repetitive exposure to readers. The author profiles contain more information for readers: website URL, blog links, contest, reader note, news, author slogan and reader notification service.
Fresh Access includes:
- Enhanced Author Page - includes direct link to your personal website, your author "brand" statement, links to your blog, plus links to your Fresh Fiction contests, news. You can also include a "Dear Reader" note.
- Contest Management each month
- Contest Web Pages:
Each contest has two pages: the contest description with entry page and the "thank-you" page. The contest description includes two images -- publicity photo, a contest image (if provided) or the cover image of your latest or upcoming book as well as a three paragraph description of your contest (or copy provided). A link to your web site and thank you blurb is provided on the successful entry page. Your bibliography on FreshFiction.com is also listed on the "thank you for entering" page.
Our multi-pronged strategy for promoting contests includes a central location on the FreshFiction.com web site contest index, weekly promotion in the Fresh Fiction Newsletter (216,000 opt-in subscribers), as well as Social Media promotion.
- All the unique entries and winner information is provided on the first business day after the conclusion of your contest. Contests run from the first to the end of a month. Fresh Fiction confirms the shipping address of all winners. The purchaser is responsible for the shipping of the prize within a timely period.
- News and Announcements. Release book included in Not-To-Miss Newsletter during release month. All news articles submitted added to the Author News section and included in weekly newsletter as space available.
Enhanced listing on Authors page with larger font, thumbnail photo and motto
Book banners run as appropriate (six month sell period)
- As a Fresh Access author, you'll also be invited to participate in special author promotions
Book notification service (FreshFiction.com registered users will be able to add you to their list of authors to track to receive an email on the day a book is released.)
- You'll also be given a higher priority if you select to be a guest blogger.
* * *
Daily Newsletters plus FreshFiction.com Banners
Reach out to all our readers with the Advertising Showcase! In a single month, you get six daily newsletter slots (only three available per issue) plus two banners (you provide the banners) on FreshFiction.com for only $277. This is the best advertising value we offer reaching over 500,000 readers. Space is limited.
Buy the Advertising Showcase for only $277 per month!
If you have any questions about any FreshFiction.com promotional services, please do not hesitate to contact us at either Sara Reyes or Sales Manager. We've added new services and features so we hope you'll check us out!
Read our blog
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Printable Price Sheets
- Alyssa Alexander Wants to Know...Are you ready to be IN BED WITH A SPY?
- Win a Regency Romance Series on Audiobook by Maya Rodale!
- The Goodbye LA Giveaway from Lucy Monroe!
- Out with the Old and In with the New In Sherryl Woodsís DOGWOOD HILL New Year Contest!
- Kick Start Your New Year's Resolution with an FBI Water Bottle and a Starbucks Gift Card from DiAnn Mills
- Win a $10 Gift Card and a Vampire Lords Key Pendant from Lia Davis!
- Win a Free Audible.com Copy of WOLF HAVEN by Lindsay McKenna!
- From Daryl Wood Gerber aka Avery Aames, SAVOR THE MYSTERY!
- Win Some Shoe Bling from Gemma Halliday!
- Win an Autographed Book from Cheryl Bolen!
- Take a Trip Back in Time for the New Year with Historical Fiction from Mary Ellis!
- Win a $50 Sephora Gift Card and Diamonds & Deceit by Carol Rose!
- Alexa Darin wishes you a New Year filled with romance and surprises!
- Win an Amazon Gift Card with Talia Hunter's HER HOT NUMBER Giveaway!
- Celebrate the New Year and the New Princes of Danislova Series with Alice Gaines!
- Win a Pair of Lapis Earrings From Terry Odell!
- Celebrate Normandie Allemanís NEW Sizzling Firefighter Romance with a HOT Samsung Galaxy Nook!
- Elaine Hussey's New Yearís Wish: Hope
- A New Yearís Extravaganza with Peggy Webb!
- Enter to win a SIGNED copy of Jade Lee's WEDDED IN SIN, a COOL T-Shirt and a $10 Amazon gift card!!
- Enter to WIN a Signed Kathy Lyons book, a surprise gift, PLUS a $10 Amazon gift card!!!
- Let's explore Cobbled Court Quilt Circle with Marie Bostwick. Enter to WIN a copy of THREADING THE NEEDLE.
- Enter to win a SIGNED copy of Dianne Duvallís NIGHT UNBOUND!
- Fall Prey to a Fiery Love Story by JoAnna Grace!
- Get Callie Huttonís Entire Marriage Mart Mayhem series plus a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
- Kick off the New Year with a NIGHT WALKER and Lisa Kessler!
- Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card from Julia Crane for the New Year!
- Win the first two books in Vanessa Kellyís bestselling Renegade Royals historical romance series!
- Celebrate the New Year with the Ransleigh Rogues and Julia Justiss!
- Load Up Your Nook, Compliments of Hope Ramsay!
- 100 Reasons to Celebrate the New Year with Fresh Fiction, Becky Masterman, and Minotaur Books!
- Jewels in January from Terri Osburn!
- Celebrate Valentine's Day with BROKEN BONDS and Karen Harper!
- Romance Just for You from Lucy Monroe!
- Win a tear-drop crystal necklace from Gemma Halliday!
- A Valentine Treat from Donna Alward!
- Help Collette Cameronís Celebrate the Launch of Her New Scottish Regency Series and Win a $20 Gift Card!
- Be My Valentine~Teri Riggs
- FOR VALENTINE'S by Kat Bastion and Bastion Stone "...the smutty cherry on top of the double scoop sundae..."
- Add a Little Mystery to Valentine's with BRED TO KILL by Franck Thilliez!
- Sweet Seduction, Secrets, and Valentine's Romance from Harlequin!
- Win UNBECOMING by Rebecca Scherm for a Valentine's of Suspence, Deception, and Cat-and-Mouse games!
- The HOW TO BEGUILE A DUKE Valentineís Day Giveaway from Ally Broadfield!
- GUEST POST GIVEAWAY! Kelly Moran - GHOST OF A PROMISE