A No-Nonsense Guide to Personal Finance
On Sale: March 1, 2016
Paperback / e-Book
Add to Wish List
When it comes to money management, most of us take a
hands-off approach because we're just not confident that we
have the know-how needed. But personal finance is actually
more personal than it is finance. Tim Maurer has made a
career out of distilling complex financial concepts into
understandable, doable actions. In this eminently practical
book, he shows readers how to
- better understand their values and goals in order to
simplify their money decisions
- budget major expenses intelligently
- reduce and eliminate debt
- make vital decisions on home, auto, and life insurance
- establish a world-class investment portfolio
- craft a workable retirement plan
- and more
Readers will be relieved to see that managing their money is
actually not as complicated as they thought--and that they
can take control of their financial future starting today.
Today - April 30, 2016
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!