Signature Select Spotlight
Featuring: Allison Robbins; Sean Gilroy
Add to Wish List
How To Surf Like a Pro 101
1. find surfboard, beach and hot instructor
2. learn to surf (six weeks should do it)
3. avoid imagining surf instructor without a wet suit
4. relax, and become one with the beach
5. return to work as ultradriven ad exec...and surf queen
Allison Robbins needs to relax. Sure, she's a little
career-driven â€” what girl isn't? But then the little knot
in her stomach turns into full-blown panic attacks and
under doctor's orders Allison has to find a nice, physical
Like any good California girl, she decides to take up
surfing. She's even commandeered the services of a surf
instructor â€” Sean Gilroy, just the guy to teach Allison's
uptight self how to chill. But aside from being
unsettlingly cute in a wet suit, Sean lives the life of a
typical surfer â€” casual, laid-back and entirely certain
that things will take care of themselves...the polar
opposite to Allison's world of stress, coffee and more
If only she didn't have to go back to work. Ever.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!