A children's cyber spy adventure
Cyber Spooks #1
On Sale: June 17, 2020
Featuring: Carlo; Kali; Recon
Paperback / e-Book
Add to Wish List
Hardcover (November 2020)
Graphic Novel | Young Adult Adventure | Young Adult Suspense
He wanted to be a cyber spy just like Dad. Does he have the skills to stop a ransomware attack?
London, England. Thirteen-year-old Carlo is excited to shadow his father at work. Looking up to him and his important job, the eager boy dreams of following in his parent’s footsteps. But no sooner do they arrive at Cyber Spooks headquarters than the adults have to rush off to deal with a major hack against the city’s banks.
Left in the care of another agent, Carlo wishes there was some way he could help. But when one of the team is kidnapped and his watcher is called into the field, the young would-be secret superhero finds himself in the midst of a mission!
Can this teenager thwart the electronic terrorists’ evil plans?
In The Chinese Hack, children will discover real-life information such as:
- What is and isn’t acceptable online behavior, so they learn to be good cybercitizens
- Vital safety tips to keep them from falling prey to scammers and predators
- How hackers work and what to do to avoid being victimized
- The ins-and-outs of cybersecurity and what actual agents do to protect everyone
- Discovering a potential career to think about as they get closer to adulthood and much, much more!
The Chinese Hack is the first book in the thrilling Cyber Spooks middle grade action series. If you and your child like fast-paced adventure, colorful illustrations, and beating the bad guys, then you’ll love Anthony J. Sweeney’s computer caper.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!