Born without arms or legs below his elbows and knees, Kyle Maynard excels as a champion athlete, inspirational speaker, college student and male model.
Regnery Publishing, Inc.
Add to Wish List
Faced with impossible challenges Kyle Maynard lives life
with No Excuses
He was born a congenital amputee, his arms ending at his
elbows and his legs at his knees. But that didn’t stop Kyle
Maynard from becoming a champion, on the wrestling mat and
in his life.
NO EXCUSES is the inspiring story of Kyle’s battle against
the odds. You’ll learn about the family who supported him,
the coach who trained him, and the faith that strengthened
him to face the toughest fights.
In addition to Kyle Maynard’s amazing story, revealed in
its entirety for the first time, you’ll learn about:
· How Kyle’s parents dealt with the shock of his birth
· Why they allowed him "no excuses"—and how that benefited
Kyle as he learned to eat, type, write, and live without
· How Kyle earned his way onto the football team—as a
hardnosed defensive lineman
· How Kyle triumphed as a top state wrestler in Georgia
· The core values that Kyle gained from his coach, his
family, and the demands of competition
· How Kyle’s own incredible success met a new barrier: from
the federal government, which blocked him from a future
NCAA wrestling career.
· How Kyle has changed people’s minds and opinions on the
value of life
· The principles that have made Kyle a champion.
· Kyle’s very own diet and exercise regimen, which helped
him compete at the highest levels
· Thirteen ways to live a No Excuses life
NO EXCUSES is a book about a courageous young man who faced
the seemingly impossible challenge to live a normal life—
and won a phenomenal victory.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!