Loving Your Parents When They Can No Longer Love You
Insights on Caring for Any Aging Parent
Add to Wish List
Non-Fiction | Self-Help | Self-Help Relationships
You had plans for this time in your life, but now a parent
needs care. It�s a confusing, stressful, and exhausting
time. But it can also be a time of remarkable spiritual
growth. Loving Your Parents When They Can No Longer Love You
helps you navigate your role as caregiver with God�s grace
and guidance. And it alerts you to the difficult issues you
may face, such as:
* Legal and financial decisions
* How much care will be needed and when
* Evaluating different living options
* Depression, dementia, and Alzheimer�s disease
* Caring for a parent who has mistreated you
* Accepting and planning for death
Most important, this book helps you embrace caregiving as a
spiritual journey that will deepen your faith and strengthen
your character. It not only opens your eyes to the realities
of caregiving; it also teaches you how to allow God to
change your life for the better.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!