A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining
On Sale: November 8, 2011
Hardcover / e-Book
Add to Wish List
Non-Fiction | Self-Help
Lisa Vanderpump has become the breakout star of The Real
Housewives of Beverly Hills. Her unique mix of sparkling
glamour and down-to-earth style has appealed to thousands of
fans. On the show, viewers can see her hosting dinner
parties and running her popular Beverly Hills restaurant
Villa Blanca with what can best be termed “easy elegance.”
Now Lisa shares her tips and tricks for creating the perfect
gathering: whether you’re hosting a cozy winter dinner for
six, throwing a poolside BBQ, or just hanging out with your
closest friends, Lisa has just the menu and entertaining
hints that will make it both simple AND divine.
Lisa offers simple décor ideas and more than 50 recipes in
mix-and-match menus for any kind of “Day”, including:
• Cozy Days: Wintry days, rainy days, snuggle-in days
• Sexy Days: Intimate Dinners for 2020 by the fireside or by
• Days to Impress: Formal dinners fit for friends, heads of
state..or when the boss comes to dine.
• Holidays: Celebrations, English Christmas, New Year’s,
• Sunny Days: Picnics, Pool Parties, and Barbecues
• Lazy Days: Informal Get-togethers, lunches, having the
• Darling Days: Tea parties, baby showers and kids’ parties
• Frantic Days: 10-minute meals to whip up from pantry staples
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!