How to Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing
On Sale: July 22, 2005
Add to Wish List
Non-Fiction | Self-Help
Cash in on your inventions--before someone else
Who are mom inventors? They're people who
turned their homemade solutions to everyday problems into
incredibly successful products everyone wants, including
Baby Einstein, The Snack Trap, and the Toss and
Tamara Monosoff, the founder of Mom Inventor's, Inc. and a
successful inventor herself, gives you the expert advice
you need to create and sell your own products from home.
The Mom Inventors Handbook is her official guide
for enterprising women who have the ideas but not the
experience in creating a product and getting it to market.
If you think the world is ready for your great idea, then
this book will explain, in simple steps, how you can:
- Create prototypes and watch your vision come to
- Safeguard your products, including patent
- Identify funding for your business
- Locate reliable distributors and manufacturing
- Market and publicize your product for free
- Learn from the success stories of other mom
- Find a company to buy your idea or
Moms are natural problem solvers.
Chances are you've already had the brainstorm or come up
with the gizmo that everyone could use. Make it the next big
thing with The Mom Inventors Handbook.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!