Best books for October
- Amanda Usen | Author-Reader Match: DARK AWAKENING + Giveaway!
- Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-ReaderMatch" where we Read More...
- Toni J. Strawn | Scrumptious and Sexy
- Food and romance go hand in hand, like chips and dip or strawberries and cream. From a romantic dinner to a full-on food Read More...
- Regina Scott | Glamping? Not in 1871!
- A friend introduced me to the concept of glamping—glamorous camping. Think muslin curtains and rustic beams separating you from the great outdoors Read More...
- Julia Justiss | History ReFreshed: Druids, Gods, and Prophecies
- For historical fiction this month, we travel back into the mystic past to explore the land of Druids, Danes, and followers of the Norse Read More...
- Angelina M. Lopez | Author-Reader Match: LUSH MONEY
- Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-Reader Match" where we introduce Read More...
- Laurence MacNaughton | My Funny (and Totally True) Ghost Story
- The funniest ghost story I've ever heard is actually a true story. I know, because it happened to me.
First, a Read More...
Join us for the fun in 2019 (November 8th to 10th, 2019) with special guests D.B. Reynolds, Julia London, Rebecca Zanetti, and Jennifer Estep. Tickets are now on sale.
SPACE IS LIMITED
Will you join us? Fabulous raffle baskets (check them out on our Facebook and Flickr pages). Join us for red carpet time before our dinners, enjoy author parties, or play in the board games room!
Come early on Friday for the Writing Workshop (additional sign-up required, free with Readers & 'ritas weekend ticket) if you're interested in honing your writing skills.
Our Sponsors include:
Love television? Film? Conversation?