Sumptious September books for you
- Julia Justiss | History ReFreshed: Into the Sunset with Westerns
- With summer already headed into the sunset in most locales, we’ll take a look at fiction set in the most famous of Read More...
- Bradley Harper | You Don't Say?
- Dialogue is an ancient Greek stage direction, meaning "action through words." One of the first critiques I got from an agent, looking at my Read More...
- Jane Kirkpatrick | Exclusive Interview: ONE MORE RIVER TO CROSS
- Welcome back to Fresh Fiction! Can you tell us about your latest release, ONE MORE RIVER TO CROSS Read More...
- Leah Rachel | Expanding on her popular Instagram @TheYellowHairedGirl with LOVE STREET
- Leah Rachel came to Hollywood ready to make a name for herself, but she quickly discovered that her true love wasn’t always Read More...
- Layla Reyne | Dine With Me â€“ Recipe Feature
- In Dine With Me, award-winning chef, Miller Sykes, sets out on a Read More...
- Steven Cooper | ?#@*&%! - Why I Cuss in my Writing
- Four words into my new novel, Valley of Shadows, I drop my first Read More...
Join us for the fun in 2019 (November 8th to 10th, 2019) with special guests D.B. Reynolds, Julia London, Rebecca Zanetti, and Jennifer Estep. Tickets are now on sale.
SPACE IS LIMITED
Will you join us? Fabulous raffle baskets (check them out on our Facebook and Flickr pages). Join us for red carpet time before our dinners, enjoy author parties, or play in the board games room!
Come early on Friday for the Writing Workshop (additional sign-up required, free with Readers & 'ritas weekend ticket) if you're interested in honing your writing skills.
Our Sponsors include:
Love television? Film? Conversation?