New Year, Great Reads for January
- Courtney Moulton | Five Ways My Life Has Changed Since Becoming an Author
- When I was a teen, I wanted nothing like I wanted to be a published author, and my dream came true in 2009 when Read More...
- Nina Croft | Favorite Science Fiction and Fantasy Worlds + Giveaway!
- My Dark Desires series takes place around a thousand years from now, in the year 3048, in a distant star system, and follows the Read More...
- Diana Lloyd | Perfect People Are Boring
- Perfect people are boring. Also, kind of annoying. I’ll admit to occasionally pretending perfection but the ruse never lasts long. I don Read More...
- Maddison Michaels | THE SINFUL SCOT
- Hi Everyone, my name is Maddison Michaels and I’m thrilled to be doing a blog post for Fresh Fiction! First off, just Read More...
- James Ziskin | The Five Animals Ellie Stone Meets in Florence, Italy
- I write the Ellie Stone mysteries, a series featuring a young newspaper reporter set in the early 1960s. In the seventh installment, TURN TO Read More...
- Melanie Munton | Author-Reader Match: LACE & LIES
- Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-ReaderMatch" where we Read More...
Saturday, June 13, 2020
Boas optional—Tiaras Required
Join us for our monthly Fresh Fiction Local Events
Love television? Film? Conversation?