Instead of trying to find your perfect match in a dating app, we bring you the “Author-Reader Match" where we introduce you to authors as a reader you may fall in love with. It's our great pleasure to present Jennifer Snow!
An Alaskan Christmas is a sexy contemporary romance set in a fictional town in Alaska, featuring search and rescue heroes and heroines.
Socially awkward, introverted author seeks equally awkward introverted readers who like to hang out together, while silently reading their respective novels. I’ll supply coffee, wine, and sexy contemporary romances. . . Also, you must love cats.
What I’m looking for in my ideal reader match:
· Must love a narcoleptic Husky puppy
· Must love strong, sometimes "prickly" heroines
· Must love a wild, adventurous, breathtaking setting
· Must love Christmas
· Must love a brave, sexy, charming hero
· Must love a story that makes them laugh out loud, swoon, cry and feel emotionally satisfied by the last page
What to expect if we're compatible:
· Fun, heartwarming, sexy stories supplied on demand
· The previously promised coffee or wine should we meet face to face
· An inconsistent newsletter with lots of giveaways
· An author who will cherish your undying devotion to my HEAs
A Wild River Novel #1
In Alaska, it’s always a white Christmas—but the sparks flying between two reunited friends could turn it red-hot…
If there’s one gift Erika Sheraton does not want for Christmas, it’s a vacation. Ordered to take time off, the workaholic surgeon reluctantly trades in her scrubs for a ski suit and heads to Wild River, Alaska. Her friend Cassie owns a tour company that offers adventures to fit every visitor. But nothing compares to the adrenaline rush Erika feels on being reunited with Cassie’s brother, Reed Reynolds.
Gone is the buttoned-up girl Reed remembers. His sister’s best friend has blossomed into a strong, skilled, confident woman. She’s exactly what his search-and-rescue team needs—and everything he didn’t know he craved. The gulf between his life in Wild River and her big-city career is wide. But it’s no match for a desire powerful enough to melt two stubborn hearts…
Holiday | Romance Contemporary [HQN, On Sale: September 24, 2019, Mass Market Paperback / e-Book, ISBN: 9781335041500 / eISBN: 9781488054242]
Jennifer Snow is an award winning, contemporary romance author writing for Harlequin, Grand Central and Berkley/NAL. She lives in Edmonton, Alberta with her husband and son.
No comments posted.