On Sale: August 30, 2016
Paperback / e-Book (reprint)
Add to Wish List
āShalvis breaks new ground with this sexy paranormal
romanceā¦told from both his and her perspectives.ā
I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN BED
Three weeks ago I, Rachel Bond, inherited a
bed-and-breakfast. In Alaska. Just this morning I was
in my warm bed in LA but now here I am, up northāand this
is, like, nosebleed northāsorting it all out. So:
1. Bears and wolves and moose canāt be any worse than LA
2. Youāve heard of āstarving artists?ā Iām about to faint.
So itās probably time for a change.
3. My good friend Kellanāyouāll like him, unlike me, heās
cool under pressureāsuddenly has this animal sexiness Iāve
never even seen before.
2. The house chef canāt cook, and the guide canāt read a
3. Kellanās sudden hotness is getting very hard to
4. I just got hit by lightning.
And Iām not sure if this is a pro or a con just yet, but
since that lightning bolt, I can see through everything. As
in completely transparent. That was before things started to
get really weird . .
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!