On Sale: August 30, 2016
Paperback / e-Book (reprint)
Add to Wish List
“Shalvis breaks new ground with this sexy paranormal
romance…told from both his and her perspectives.”
I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN BED
Three weeks ago I, Rachel Bond, inherited a
bed-and-breakfast. In Alaska. Just this morning I was
in my warm bed in LA but now here I am, up north—and this
is, like, nosebleed north—sorting it all out. So:
1. Bears and wolves and moose can’t be any worse than LA
2. You’ve heard of “starving artists?” I‘m about to faint.
So it’s probably time for a change.
3. My good friend Kellan—you’ll like him, unlike me, he’s
cool under pressure—suddenly has this animal sexiness I’ve
never even seen before.
2. The house chef can’t cook, and the guide can’t read a
3. Kellan’s sudden hotness is getting very hard to
4. I just got hit by lightning.
And I’m not sure if this is a pro or a con just yet, but
since that lightning bolt, I can see through everything. As
in completely transparent. That was before things started to
get really weird . .
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!