Simon & Schuster
On Sale: April 8, 2014
Hardcover / e-Book
Add to Wish List
Humor | Non-Fiction
ROB LOWE IS BACK WITH STORIES HE ONLY TELLS HIS BEST FRIENDS.
When Rob Lowe’s first book was published in 2011, he
received the kind of rapturous reviews that writers dream of
and rocketed to the top of the bestseller list. Now, in Love
Life, he expands his scope, using stories and observations
from his life in a poignant and humorous series of true
tales about men and women, art and commerce, fathers and
sons, addiction and recovery, and sex and love.
In Love Life, you will find stories about:
• KISSING UNEXPECTEDLY
• THE SECRETS THEY DON’T TEACH YOU IN ACTING SCHOOL
• HIS GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER’S ROLE IN
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
• PARKS AND RECREATION, BEHIND THE CANDELABRA, AND
• TRYING TO COACH A KIDS’ BASKETBALL TEAM DOMINATED BY
• THE HOT TUB AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION
• STARRING IN AND PRODUCING A FLOP TV SERIES
• CAMPING AT SEA WORLD
• PLAYING SAXOPHONE FOR PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON
• THE FIRST JOURNEY TO COLLEGE WITH HIS SON
• WARREN BEATTY
• THE BENEFITS OF MARRIAGE
Throughout this entertaining book, you will find yourself in
the presence of a master raconteur, a multi-talented
performer whose love for life is as intriguing as his love life.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!