On Sale: October 18, 2013
Hardcover / e-Book
Add to Wish List
Non-Fiction Sports | Self-Help
Every door has a hinge. If it doesn't, it's a wall.
Have you ever noticed how the outcome of a close competition
depends upon one play or moment? If we look closer, every
season and career also possesses these crucial, pivotal
moments. It only takes one.
The Hinge is the one moment, event, or person that makes all
the difference. It connects who we are with who we become.
This is the importance of having Mental Toughness, will you
In this cutting edge book, you'll learn:
• How a plane crash changed the music landscape forever in
• How a blade of grass caused the dominance of Korean golf.
• What Hall of Famers really believe.
• The most important mental skills and how to apply them.
• Why we should listen to our gut.
• To understand that "it only takes one."
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!