Park Avenue's Top Diet Doctor Reveals the Secrets to Losing Weight and Feeling Great
St. Martin's Press
Add to Wish List
You've seen them in the movies, on television, in
magazines...You know the ones: Hermes handbag on the arm.
Hair just so. Sleek and groomed as greyhounds. The Park
Avenue Weight-Loss Plan, from one of New York's premier
weight control doctors, reveals the secrets of how the
successful and rich get and stay thin. With a two-week
quick-start program that the dieter later builds on to keep
losing weight and eventually to maintain their shape, The
Park Avenue Weight-Loss Plan includes:
* Meal plans high in protein, omega-3 fats and complex
* Calcium, through food rather than supplements, in the
maximum amount the body can absorb at a time
* A morning exercise program as an adjunct to eating
* The Stop! Watch! method to curb food cravings: any
craving can be stopped within just 15 minutes
* How to eat at fabulous restaurants, for business or
pleasure, and keep losing weight.
The Park Avenue Weight-Loss Plan features recipes-including
the fabulous low-cal dessert le Socialite, tricks of the
nutritionist's trade, and simple strategies to keep dieters
on track and focused on their goals. Dr. Klauer has made a
study of what makes the rich stick with weight loss. She
discloses "the Park Avenue mindset," which includes secret
weapons such as how to order at a business dinner, what
food to carry on a private plane flight, and how the rich
reward themselves while dieting.
From The Park Avenue Weight-Loss Plan:
The Park Avenue Weight-Loss Plan teaches you how to be
healthy, vibrant, sexy and slim in an efficient format that
is based on science. If you are looking for a quick-fix or
magic bullet, you won+t find it here.
The plan is for life. Follow it and you will look and feel
like you just won a million bucks! Non-negotiables:
1. Daily exercise. You must schedule it into your
2. Protein in a high quality form is vital for the
functioning of your body. Include protein at every meal.
3. Calcium is essential for increasing metabolism levels.
4. Food cravings can, and must, be managed.
5. Eliminate all processed food.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!