Perfect Recipes for Having People Over
Anderson revives the art of entertaining in this unthreatening collection of simple but elegant dishes. Her reassuring attitude will relax any nerve-jangled host.
Add to Wish List
Having your friends over is no big deal when you have the
perfect recipe, one that's not only foolproof but simple
and that fits into your hectic schedule. In her new
cookbook, Pam Anderson shares nearly 200 perfectly
convenient dishes, including
* Lacy Cheddar Crisps -- An irresistible one-ingredient
hors d'oeuvre, ready in 10 minutes.
* Oven-Barbecued Pork -- Slow-cooked for 10 to 12 hours.
You literally make this one in your sleep.
* Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese -- When kids are coming,
why not serve the best version of their favorite?
* Shish Kebabs -- Satisfy every guest, from vegetarians to
carnivores, in the same meal. Six exciting flavoring pastes
offer all the variety you need.
* Easy Baked Risotto -- Elegant and effortless, with many
sumptuous variations, including seafood and vegetarian. You
socialize while it cooks.
* Orange-Glazed Asparagus -- One of the most versatile side
dishes imaginable. Ready in 8 relaxed minutes.
* Molten Chocolate Cakes -- 15 minutes to oozy decadence.
Every recipe comes with helpful suggestions on what to
serve with the dish, how to vary it, how to take shortcuts,
and how to make it ahead.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!