Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
On Sale: April 24, 2007
Add to Wish List
What do you do? Tim Ferriss has trouble answering the
question. Depending on when you ask this
controversial Princeton University guest lecturer, he might
“I race motorcycles in Europe.”
“I ski in the Andes.”
“I scuba dive in Panama.”
“I dance tango in Buenos Aires.”
He has spent more than five years learning the secrets of
the New Rich, a fast-growing subculture who has abandoned
the “deferred-life plan” and instead mastered the new
currencies—time and mobility—to create luxury lifestyles in
the here and now.
Whether you are an overworked employee or an entrepreneur
trapped in your own business, this book is the compass for
a new and revolutionary world. Join Tim Ferriss as he
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants
for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without
quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the
principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and
• What the crucial difference is between absolute and
• How to train your boss to value performance over
presence, or kill your job (or company) if it’s beyond
• What automated cash-flow “muses” are and how to create
one in 2 to 4 weeks
• How to cultivate selective ignorance—and create time—with
a low-information diet
• What the management secrets of Remote Control CEOs are
• How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50–80%
• How to fill the void and create a meaningful life after
removing work and the office
You can have it all—really.
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!