An A-Z Reference Guide for Solving Your Gift-Giving Dilemmas . . . Forever!
St. Martin's Griffin
Add to Wish List
Having Trouble Finding That Perfect Gift? No Need to
Worry. The Giftionary is Here!
Almost everyone at some point in their lives has been
stumped at the prospect of buying a gift. Whether for a
birthday, holiday, special event, or just to express our
feelings, many of us continually struggle to find the unique
gift no one has, one that won't be returned, and one that
will be remembered forever. Now with The Giftionary,
your friends, families, and loved ones will be in awe of you
and your gifts. From birthday presents to edible treats,
party favors to housewarming presents people will actually
use, this creative, indispensable guide can help you find
the perfect gift for any occasion.
Is someone you know turning 50? You could:
- Find vintage candies from their youth and pack them in a
- Give them a trip to Hawaii--the US's 50th state.
Have a wedding anniversary coming up? You could:
- Visit a stamp store and find a beautiful stamp issued in
the couple's wedding year.
- Recreate the flowers in your wife's bridal bouquet and
send them to her on your anniversary.
Want to make a sick or injured friend feel better? You
- Fill a teapot, bag, or basket with assorted teas and
honey. Add a note that says: "Here's a little tea-l-c!"
- Send a card a day during a hospital stay.
Dying to dazzle that special woman or man in your life? You
- Give her a shoebox filled with treasures for her
tootsies--and a gift certificate for a pedicure.
- Take ballroom dance lessons together.
Want to give a gift that will truly make them say, "Wow!"?
- Rent the car of his dreams for a day and hand the keys to
that lucky person.
- Hire a personal chef to come in and cook a gourmet dinner
for a night or two.
A complete and timeless guide, full of fabulous ideas,
The Giftionary is a must-have for anyone who's
agonized over gift-giving or just wants to leave an
impression that will last a lifetime
Today - November 29, 2006
Today - June 9, 2006
No comments posted.
Registered users may leave comments.
Log in or register now!